Isolated. She stood alone with her ghosts. Her demons. The ones she fought her entire life. The ones who had almost completely destroyed her. The ones who bit at her, reproached her, judged her, crippled her and left her barren inside. She reached for her dagger who had lost near all of its luminance, its luster and strength. In one last attempt to break their spells, their power. “I believe.”. She pushed from her poisoned lungs. The sky opened and released the brilliance. The brilliance of a thousand stars over a thousand nights from a thousand galaxies over the history of time.. It cleansed her. Purified her. Lifted her up. It filled up her lungs, brought her back to her feet with just enough power to strike that one, fatal blow with a now glimmering bright jewel encrusted dagger. The ghosts recede back to the darkness to whence they came. The demons, defeated and broken for now slither back to Hell. She stands there, in the wide open brilliance of light, renewed. She continues her journey, a little stronger than before. The scars, they remind her- she is not alone..
- RT @Snellk: Me, 1988: "I'm going to be a journalist and inform people about important things in their world!" Me, 2018: I'm literally tell… 23 hours ago
- Today's finished #fuckingaround activity: #adultcoloring in @TheBloggess #YouAreHere #ColoringBook 😊👍 https://t.co/qkIDMfJ2c4 23 hours ago
- Some #coloring #adultcoloring #JennyLawson #YouAreHere #markerart ~… instagram.com/p/BeG8zwNnf4Sx… 23 hours ago
- Much 2 do. So little time. I'm behind in my #blog . Sounds like a good time to knit. #knitting #AggressiveKnitter… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @tommychong: The Dreamers have to realize they are more than equipped to handle what ever fate they will be handed. We will endure regar… 3 days ago