Isolated. She stood alone with her ghosts. Her demons. The ones she fought her entire life. The ones who had almost completely destroyed her. The ones who bit at her, reproached her, judged her, crippled her and left her barren inside. She reached for her dagger who had lost near all of its luminance, its luster and strength. In one last attempt to break their spells, their power. “I believe.”. She pushed from her poisoned lungs. The sky opened and released the brilliance. The brilliance of a thousand stars over a thousand nights from a thousand galaxies over the history of time.. It cleansed her. Purified her. Lifted her up. It filled up her lungs, brought her back to her feet with just enough power to strike that one, fatal blow with a now glimmering bright jewel encrusted dagger. The ghosts recede back to the darkness to whence they came. The demons, defeated and broken for now slither back to Hell. She stands there, in the wide open brilliance of light, renewed. She continues her journey, a little stronger than before. The scars, they remind her- she is not alone..
- London Residents Speak The Truth About The Grenfell Tower Fire #LondonFire #GrenfellTower youtube.com/watch?v=-AX8DY… 4 days ago
- London Tower Fire: Britain's Shame: Grenfell Tower Documentary 2017 #LondonFire #GrenfellTower youtube.com/watch?v=U0245f… 4 days ago
- Being Unable 2 Work Due 2 Chronic Illness Is Not a Vacation A-Fucking-Men #chronicillness #ChronicPain themighty.com/2017/06/being-… 1 week ago
- RT @TayZonday: Getting humans focus on a cause greater than their own ego is like getting a dog to fetch a "save the world" button in a roo… 1 week ago
- RT @Cernovich: Megyn Kelly - the Queen of Fake News https://t.co/xsJTebTMoC 1 week ago