Isolated. She stood alone with her ghosts. Her demons. The ones she fought her entire life. The ones who had almost completely destroyed her. The ones who bit at her, reproached her, judged her, crippled her and left her barren inside. She reached for her dagger who had lost near all of its luminance, its luster and strength. In one last attempt to break their spells, their power. “I believe.”. She pushed from her poisoned lungs. The sky opened and released the brilliance. The brilliance of a thousand stars over a thousand nights from a thousand galaxies over the history of time.. It cleansed her. Purified her. Lifted her up. It filled up her lungs, brought her back to her feet with just enough power to strike that one, fatal blow with a now glimmering bright jewel encrusted dagger. The ghosts recede back to the darkness to whence they came. The demons, defeated and broken for now slither back to Hell. She stands there, in the wide open brilliance of light, renewed. She continues her journey, a little stronger than before. The scars, they remind her- she is not alone..
- RT @LezGeek: A Letter to my 10 yr old Self-#depression #MECFS #advice #ChronicPain theblogbroadblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/a-l… 3 days ago
- RT @WSJ: Kim Jong Un has decided not to launch a threatened missile attack on Guam, Pyongyang’s state media reported on.wsj.com/2fGD8qL 3 days ago
- RT @gnomewar: How I feel about #WhiteSupremacists twitter.com/swear_trek/sta… 3 days ago
- A Letter to my 10 yr old Self-#depression #MECFS #advice #ChronicPain theblogbroadblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/a-l… 3 days ago
- RT @manseydoll: The latest The brainguff Daily! paper.li/manseydoll/132… Thanks to @LezGeek @FredKwint @larris16 #anonymous #trump 5 days ago
Posts I Like