Isolated. She stood alone with her ghosts. Her demons. The ones she fought her entire life. The ones who had almost completely destroyed her. The ones who bit at her, reproached her, judged her, crippled her and left her barren inside. She reached for her dagger who had lost near all of its luminance, its luster and strength. In one last attempt to break their spells, their power. “I believe.”. She pushed from her poisoned lungs. The sky opened and released the brilliance. The brilliance of a thousand stars over a thousand nights from a thousand galaxies over the history of time.. It cleansed her. Purified her. Lifted her up. It filled up her lungs, brought her back to her feet with just enough power to strike that one, fatal blow with a now glimmering bright jewel encrusted dagger. The ghosts recede back to the darkness to whence they came. The demons, defeated and broken for now slither back to Hell. She stands there, in the wide open brilliance of light, renewed. She continues her journey, a little stronger than before. The scars, they remind her- she is not alone..
- RT @NBCNews: .@NBCNewsBETTER: If you feel your symptoms are being dismissed or misdiagnosed, here's how to get the doctor to pay attention.… 4 days ago
- RT @APainPrincess: “Despite the pain, I will continue to search for peace within my body and love it for everything it can achieve…even if… 4 days ago
- RT @chernandburn: Tilray CEO says marijuana companies lied about how much pot they could grow marketwatch.com/story/tilray-c… 4 days ago
- RT @APainPrincess: “In all my years as a doctor treating patients with #chronicillness, I never saw a patient who enjoyed feeling ill. I sa… 4 days ago
- RT @MileyCyrus: Black Mirror Out June 5th @netflix https://t.co/kIdGA7x2oA 4 days ago