Isolated. She stood alone with her ghosts. Her demons. The ones she fought her entire life. The ones who had almost completely destroyed her. The ones who bit at her, reproached her, judged her, crippled her and left her barren inside. She reached for her dagger who had lost near all of its luminance, its luster and strength. In one last attempt to break their spells, their power. “I believe.”. She pushed from her poisoned lungs. The sky opened and released the brilliance. The brilliance of a thousand stars over a thousand nights from a thousand galaxies over the history of time.. It cleansed her. Purified her. Lifted her up. It filled up her lungs, brought her back to her feet with just enough power to strike that one, fatal blow with a now glimmering bright jewel encrusted dagger. The ghosts recede back to the darkness to whence they came. The demons, defeated and broken for now slither back to Hell. She stands there, in the wide open brilliance of light, renewed. She continues her journey, a little stronger than before. The scars, they remind her- she is not alone..
- RT @idkwtflol_: Girlfriend: You down to ride until the end? Me: https://t.co/1OhmujOPqM 18 hours ago
- RT @DonDavies: Long overdue. Now how about getting to work expunging cannabis records? This is a perfect template. twitter.com/yahoocanadanew… 18 hours ago
- Used to B if U had a problem w/ a business- U just didn't go there again, maybe tell a few friends.. now? Ppl try 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- I can't get over how childish & vile some of the ppl in the #CannabisCommunity #NS R. I don't even know U.. just tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Spending time in FB jail because it's far too easy 4 someone to report U simply because they don't like what U do..… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago