Solothefirst from “Rambles, Writing and Amusing Musings” (http://solothefirst.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/232/) nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! The nomination was for having an inspiring blog. When I think of a Dragon’s loyalty, I think of not only inspiring, but bold as well as consistent. The bloggers I choose will be for their constant inspiration, boldness and for frequently submitting great posts. I love reading everyone’s blog when ever I get a chance to sit down. I love the diversity on WordPress and I really enjoy feeling like part of a creative community. Thanks for the inspiration everyone!
Display the Award Certificate on your website.
Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers. (Like Solothefirst I’m only going to choose a few however, as I think it makes the award a little more significant, plus I follow so many different blogs, it’s really hard to choose, each one being unique it their own way)
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Interesting Things about Me
- Big geek. I love things like Doctor Who, Star Trek and learning new things. I can frequently be found “looking something up.”
- I keep trying to be vegan, at the very least, a respectable vegetarian. I love animals and the conditions our food is processed under are deplorable, not to mention, a total drain on the world’s resources.
- I ‘m a firm believer in nutritional and spiritual healing over Western medicine.
- I’m a documentary fanatic! My favorite topics include; Conspiracy, Human Behavior, History and anything space related.
- I’m a music snob. I hate top 40 and pop music. I’m a rock and roll girl at heart, a little country (if it’s rockin’) and folk music when the mood hits me right.
- As a Canadian, I can firmly say.. I’m not a fan of Celine Dion OR Bryan Adams. Nothing personal, just.. You kinda suck.
- I’ve always wanted to sing professionally. (I’m not saying I’m good)
Blog on everyone!
Live Humbly, Be Charitable, Live Graciously,